Brand: Bottoms Up Cups
Color: Coffee Lingo
- NO SLEEVE NEEDED ☕ With sturdy construction and a double insulated paper wall, these disposable paper coffee cups will keep hot drinks hot, while still remaining comfortable in your hand. No more fumbling with those pesky sleeves. These are the perfect hot cups for coffee, tea, cider, mocha vanilla latte, cappuccino, espresso, caramel macchiato, chai tea latte or any other hot beverage.
- CUP OF JOE ON THE GO ☕ These disposable togo coffee cups, with tight fitting lids, are built for your active on the go lifestyle. Allowing you to always have that hot fresh cup of joe right at your fingertips.
- COFFEE MAKER COMPATIBLE 👍 These disposable paper coffee cups are the perfect size to fit most top brand single serve coffee makers. Such as Keurig, Hamilton Beach, Nespresso and Mr. Coffee. Making it easy to brew right into the cup without mess or fuss.
- CUSTOM CUP DESIGN 🎨 Say goodbye to those bland white cups and say hello to Bottoms Up Cups Our fun "Coffee Lingo" design is meant to make a statement. Perfect for any breakroom, business waiting room, or your morning commute!
- CUP SIZE 📏 12oz and approx (4.5 inches tall with lid). They're similar in size to Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, McDonald's, Burger King or 7-Eleven paper coffee cups. The perfect disposable travel mug cup size.
Each Order Contains: 100 pieces each of 12 ounce disposable cups, with tight fitting lids and plastic stirrer straws. That's 300 pieces total. Perfect party cups for your next get together.
Quality Material: Made from premium food grade paper, these paper coffee cups are totally safe and designed for any hot beverage. No weird smells or funky aftertaste with these cups. Plus they provide excellent heat retention, and have a smooth wall so they won't stick together like ripple cups tend to do.
Solid Sturdy Cups: They're stronger than most cups with sleeves. That's because these cups have an insulated double wall, which requires no sleeve to be comfortable in your hand while drinking hot beverages. No sleeve means one less thing to deal with...or run out of.
Great Value: Compare other cup/lid/straw sets at .45 to .75 cents per cup. Ours are only .37/set.